Tuesday, 25 February 2014

A Cat's Prayer At Bedtime


Photo was entered in a Cats Protection League competition. www.cats.org.uk

This is one of my favourite cat poems:

A Cat's Prayer At Bedtime

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushy life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice,
And sofa cushions, soft and nice.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
And someone nice to scratch my back,
For windowsills all warm and bright,
For shadows to explore at night.
I pray I'll always stay real cool
And keep the secret feline rule
To NEVER tell a human that
The world is really ruled by CATS!

(Author Unknown)


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel. Email That's Purrfect with a picture of your cat. It will appear on That's Purrfect Too
Bookmark and Share

No comments: