Saturday, 4 April 2015

D Is For Dancing Cats

I'm sorry, it had to be done. Today, in the A to Z Blogging Challenge...

D is for Dancing Cats

Just a short post today. It's Saturday, I have things to do! But I hope you enjoy the short clip below.

Here's a question for you. Can cats dance? Having grown up with cats and now having a very fine feline of my own, my answer is yes. If you don't believe me, here's the proof.







Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

When the cat is away said...

I'm a really lousy dancer, so anybody (in fact anything) can dance better than I.

A2Z challenge. www.whenthecatisaway.com Participant number 1431

Carole Anne Carr said...

Adore cats, thanks for the post, lovely.

zannierose A-Z 1427 said...

of course, I had to click n watch n grin

Birgit said...

Oh This is a funny post and not quite sure how they got this film clip and how long they waited to get it. Yes cats can dance! I have seen it. Now for something unrelated except for the title-Ever seen "The Man who loved Cat Dancing?"(Burt Reynolds)

Mee Magnum said...

Cat's got soul :)

--Mee (The Chinese Quest)

Liz A. said...

Uh oh. One more step towards complete cat domination of the internet...

Liz A. from Laws of Gravity

Pamela said...

Great theme - I love cats but am unfortunately allergic. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mark Clough said...

I think videos like this were why the internet was invented.