Wednesday, 15 April 2015

M Is For Cats With Moustaches



CATS come with a variety of markings from pure white to jet black and stripes to spots and splodges. So it's no surprise that occasionally their markings throw up a little "human" similarity. Out there in the world, cats are sporting the most wonderful moustaches (or mustache, as my American friends spell it).

So today in the A to Z Blogging Challenge...

M is for Cats with Moustaches

You can see cats who look like Charlie Chaplin





or cats who look like an English lord from the turn of the 20th century


or cats who look like artist Salvador Dali


or cats who look like grumpy old men


a cat who looks like actor Adrien Brody



and even cats who look like Hitler




but no matter who they look like, they all have their own foibles and fur.


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

This is hilarious. How you found all these confounds me!

Darla M Sands said...

My former neighbor's had a "milk moustache" kitty. That otherwise mostly black feline looked adorable. Have you ever seen Sam the Worried Cat? Hilarious.

http://lovemeow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/QQ20130129-23.jpg

Best wishes! Oh, and my blog is number 1271 on the A to Z list today.

Gwen Tolios said...

I've been looking at cat photos for years (what person with Internet hasn't been) but my mind has never given then facial hair before. How have I missed that?

Birgit said...

OMG-the orange one is Wilfred Brimley! These are hilarious and is the last cat really like that or did they create the stash on the computer-poor pussy cat-made me laugh out loud

Mark Clough said...

This is what the internet was invented for, isn't it?

That's Purrfect said...

Ah, the internet is a wonderful resource!

That's Purrfect said...

I LOVE that picture! Thanks for blog link - I'll be there.

That's Purrfect said...

Yup, there are some cats out there with very strange markings!

That's Purrfect said...

I didn't recognise the name Wilfred Brimley but after looking him up I knew him immediately. And you're right!

That's Purrfect said...

Of course!