Monday, 27 April 2015

W Is For Cats' World Domination


Today in the A to Z Challenge...


W is for Cats' World Domination

CATS are taking over the world. This will come as no surprise to cat owners who already have their little corner of the world completely annexed by a feline despot.

Others may think I'm exaggerating. How can a such a small bundle of fur rule big people with an iron fist? Let me present the proof.

They are all Ninjas, that is they display stealth and prowess in combat to get their own way.


They possess all manner of superpowers



including superhuman, sorry I mean, superfeline strength


and the ability to time travel.


They are masters of disguise. 



They are all-seeing


and all-knowing. They WILL judge you if they think you are lacking.


They have conquered machines.





They are ruthless.




But most of all, they have humans wrapped around their little fingers (or paws).





Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

Sophie Duncan said...

It's the judging that gets me, every time! ;P
Sophie
Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles
FB3X
Wittegen Press

Pat Hatt said...

lol almost didn't see the one with the dog. Mine peep at me in the shower too, pervs

Barn & Beach said...

Love the one hiding in the dog, good luck with the rest of your challenge!

Darla M Sands said...

I'm just sitting here grinning (and nodding). I’m really glad to have found you on the A to Z blog challenge. You can locate me at http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/ and my blog is number 1188 on the list today. Best wishes!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

They definitely have me wrapped around their paws. :)

Liz A. said...

So true...

Romi C said...

Your photos make me smile.
Yes. Cats are like ninja.

Letters from the Land of Cherry Blossoms

Birgit said...

These photos made me laugh. I love shark kitty-something you would expect to see in the Big Bang Theory:)