Monday, 11 May 2015

Miley Cyrus Cat On Instagram




Miley Cyrus and  Shanti

THIS cute little bundle - I'm talking about the cat - has been introduced to Instagram by singer Miley Cyrus. The white kitten is called Shanti Om Bb. I'm not sure how you pronounce the Bb. Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

Animal-lover Miley wrote: "Meet the newest member of the fam and follow on Instagram  @shantiombb." Shanti's bio says: "I love you. You love me. I'm Shanti Om Bb! PS for bookings DM me."

Miley has previously owned dogs and a pig called Bubba Sue.

Shanti Om Bb.



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

I never have gotten into following celebrities, but this was definitely worth sharing. So thank you! And what a doll.

Jo said...

What a gorgeous little kitten.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That is a cute kitty :)

Liz A. said...

Bb? B-flat? That's what it looks like to this former musician.

That's Purrfect said...

She's a very sweet little kitten, isn't she?

That's Purrfect said...

Very fluffy!

That's Purrfect said...

I love the expression on her face!

That's Purrfect said...

Of course! Thanks, Liz.

Birgit said...

That is a cute pussy cat. It is a shame the cat has to look up and see Miley but as long as she loves animals, I mean truly loves animals, then she has some redeeming qualities