Monday, 22 June 2015

Cat Mother Of The Year




Don't you just love this quirky cat mug? It was designed by Lorrie Veasey for Really Great News. All "cat mothers" would be delighted to receive this truly original  Enesco Cat Mother of The Year Mug, 4.5-inchand it would make an ideal gift for a cat lover in your life.

I bought one for my cat mad niece and when it arrived I was very tempted to keep it for myself. She absolutely loved it. I've been dropping hints and now hope to get one for my birthday!

This ceramic mug weighs 16oz and comes packaged in a decorative box. It is microwave and dishwasher safe.





I am an amazon.com and amazon.co.uk affiliate and it would be lovely if you could help me keep this site running by using the links above to buy from Amazon. For other goods you can use THIS LINK . Thank you!

HOME PAGE


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Birgit said...

Very cute mug and tempted to get this for my hubby who is a major cat lover but it says "woman" and I know he is not that:)

Liz A. said...

That is a great mug.

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, that is cute!

Caren Gittleman said...

I seriously think I am going to order that!

Caren Gittleman said...

I just ordered it :) Thanks for posting! http://www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

Sunni said...

Very cute mug.

Sunni
http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/