Friday, 19 June 2015

Life-Sized Ginger Cat Ornament

This life-sized sleeping ginger cat is absolutely adorable. The attention to detail is remarkable and I have had many visitors to my home who at first glance thought it was a real cat. Put it in front of the fire and it'll ALMOST purr!

Made of hard-wearing resin, it is frost-resistant so is suitable for outdoors love.

I love it.



    



I am an amazon.com and amazon.co.uk affiliate and it would be lovely if you could help me keep this site running by using the links above to buy from Amazon. For other goods you can use THIS LINK . Thank you!

HOME PAGE


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Birgit said...

This does look real! It looks like a stuffed pussy cat

McGuffy Ann Morris said...