Thursday, 23 July 2015

Signs You Are A Crazy Cat Person




I am sad to report that I have nine of these ten signs of being a crazy cat person! The only one I don't do is leave the bathroom door unlocked. How about you?

(Apologies to anyone who logged on earlier when there was no video attached - you must have wondered what on earth I was wittering on about!)


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

The only reason I don't have pictures on my phone is because it's a cheap one with no camera. ~grin~ The list made me miss my sweet Luna, though, because she was my true feline soulmate.

Birgit said...

I am guilty of 9 as well except for the Facebook picture...oops nope there is one of me canoodling with one of our pussy cats. Nope all 10 including the bathroom.

When the cat is away said...

Hehe. I love Cole & Marmelade's videos. I don't own any cat-related clothing or artwork though. My cats can open my bathroom doors themselves, I installed a lock for visitors to give them a chance for privacy.

Liz A. said...

Leaving the bathroom door open, eh? Nope, not even when I had a cat.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Yep. That works!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I had 9 out of 10 and like Darla above, it is only because my phone doesn't have a camera :)

The Island Cats said...

MOL! Yep, our mom is a crazy cat person. 10 outta 10!