Monday, 5 October 2015

Business Cat

Just imagine if your cat were a business executive. What would he or she be like? Do you reckon they'd be a good boss or a bad one? Would they have some way-out-there ideas or be conventional? Would they take to the role like a duck to water (or a cat to a cardboard box) or be out of their depth?

Take a look at Business Cat to see how this moggy is coping with life as a high-flying exec. Or not coping, as the case may be!


I think we all recognise that scenario! Or there's this...


Oh yes. Or...


or...


If you want to see more of Business Cat's adventures visit his website at www.businesscat.happyjar.com/






Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

17 comments:

Austin Towers said...

MOL!!! I like Business Cat!!

Vanessa Morgan said...

Absolutely. I can totally see cats run a business that way.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think we would be good bosses and give everyone every afternoon off.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think we would be good bosses and give everyone every afternoon off.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Pat Hatt said...

haha those are all perfect and so true. Business may not survive though

Deziz World said...

Dat's weally cute. Mommy sez we make pawsum execs. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Darla M Sands said...

Thank you for the chuckle. I'd not seen this cartoon before. As for my cats, I think Jezebel would be a tyrant and Tilly would always be out to lunch. ~grin~ Fun thing to consider.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, pushing the cup to the floor, definitely a cat thing. We don't even need to be executives to enjoy that. :)

Sunni said...

Oh wow, I love this. So totally cat. Nothing is safe on the counters in my house. My little one always lies on my keyboard and slobbers on the keys as he tries to bite them, thus totally messing up my work and sending me to unknown websites. They all love cardboard boxes and paper bags. LOL I don't think they'd make good executives. They'd rather cause havoc, but this is definitely something to think about.

Sunni

http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/

Birgit said...

OMG-These are hilarious! I am thinking of the 5 cats we have and what they would do. Where is the hissing cat? There is also the cat that loves to lick. I must check it out (website)

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

This was great! That is Maggie, exactly. She is even white and thinks she is the Boss. Thanks for the laughs!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Those are cute :)

Cathy Keisha said...

Iam a tyrant as a boss. TW has to be working 12 hours a day at the computer commenting on blogs and posting new material for me.

Jo said...

Love the last one.

Liz A. said...

Probably better than the previous CEO.

The Island Cats said...

MOL! We love the last one. That's exactly what we would do.

Clooney said...

Oh these are good ones!