Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Dear Kitten - Friskies Ad





Here's another advert that I love - especially the bit about the "monster" Vac-oom!

  • I should say that for none of the adverts I have shared have I been paid or given vouchers/goods. I just love them because they feature cats and are amusing!


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Deziz World said...

Cute as always.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Birgit said...

This is too cute! I know that adult cat-He (or she) has been in many commercials-great expressive face

Jo said...

I love the dear kitten ads.

The Island Cats said...

We love these Dear Kitten videos.

Darla M Sands said...

Thanks for sharing. :) I'll pass along the link to your blog post.