Thursday, 3 December 2015

Mog The Cat




Here's another advertisement for you!

Mog The Cat featured in a series of books by the wonderful Judith Kerr, who also wrote The Tiger Who Came to Tea.

Mog's Christmas is a great book for the festive season. She wrote many others, including Mog the Forgetful Cat, Goodbye Mog and Mog on Fox Night. They are brilliant books for children.









I am an amazon.com and amazon.co.uk affiliate and it would be lovely if you could help me keep this site running by using the links above to buy from Amazon. For other goods you can use THIS LINK . Thank you!

HOME PAGE



  Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing. XO.

The Indulged Furries said...

Cute & heartwarming video. I had to look up Sainsbury's to see that it's a grocery. The Mog the Cat books look like fun stories for beginning readers.

Birgit said...

Poor Mog! He really went through an ordeal...and set fire to the house but all worked out in the end

Jo said...

Poor Mog. I wondered if the Fire Service would respond to the call. Thanks for this laugh.

Anonymous said...

I love the video, it was so refreshing and funny . I laughed til I cried .

Darla M Sands said...

What a fun video! It was a big hit with my partner, too. I'm going to watch again.