Tuesday, 29 March 2016

A to Z Blogging Challenge




I AM not sure I have done the right thing but this year I have turned over my A to Z Blogging Challenge to Carlton Cat (see link above) who has pretty strong views on most things. I'd tell you he was grumpy, opinionated, indolent and sassy if I wasn't afraid he would read this. So I'll just say he is handsome, intelligent, athletic and wise.

Phew, think I got away with that.




Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Birgit said...

Will love to hear what Carlton has to say

Liz A. said...

Should be a fun A to Z, then.

Caren Gittleman said...

looking forward to it! catchatwithcarenandcody

The Island Cats said...

Good luck to Carlton!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am looking forward to Carlton's a-z challenge.

Darla M Sands said...

I can hardly wait! And thank you for the snicker.

J.L. Weigt said...

I found you a few spots below me on the big AtoZ list, and I'm so glad I did -- as a mother to three cats myself, I'm sure I'll love exploring your site and checking in with Carlton every day. Good luck! :)
Jamie Lyn Weigt | Writing Dragons Blog