Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Cat Duvet Cover


IF you have ever shared your bed with a cat you will know that they may be small but they require a BIG space! If they're going to take over when they are in the bed, they may as well take over the top as well.

Here's a lovely duvet cover for the cat lovers among you.







                    


I am an amazon.com and amazon.co.uk affiliate and it would be lovely if you could help me keep this site running by using the links above to buy from Amazon. For other goods you can use THIS LINK . Thank you!

HOME PAGE



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Liz A. said...

Oh, that's funny.

Jo said...

Nope, I don't think I would like that on my bed.