Friday, 29 April 2016

Carlton's Xmas

Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Carlton's Xmas

I know Xmas is not a very original topic to choose for the letter X but I'm a cat, so what do I know? I notice the Mrs has chosen Xantippe for hers. Oh I say, Xantippe - whoever she is when she's at home. I have learned all I know in the School of Life, not in some fancy academy somewhere. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I love Christmas. So many dangly ornaments to play with, so many decorations to knock off shelves and that tree in the corner sitting there waiting for me to destroy it. And I get PRESENTS in my own stocking! I love all the crunchy treats and toys. Some of the bigger presents are all beautifully wrapped so I can shred the paper and sit in the cardboard box they come in - while ignoring the present, obvs.

Anyway, I have a busy day of sleeping ahead of me so I'll just get you in the Christmas, sorry Xmas, spirit with a couple of videos.










Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Jo said...

Yes well, go curl up in your box Carlton. I'm afraid I still prefer human singing.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

My cats love Christmas too.

Josie Two Shoes said...

These were great, Carlton! Christmas is indeed a holiday that is perfect for cats, so many wonderful, shiny things to investigate, paper to shred, boxes to try out, every day bring more adventures and great treats too! You have a pretty awesome life!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Carlton, you did well here. Nice job. X is difficult to do!

The Island Cats said...

You reminded us how much we love whapping the ornaments off the tree. ;)

Birgit said...

I have two words when one of the pussy cats gets too close to the tree...spray bottle

Darla M Sands said...

I hope you get to enjoy Christmas early! You deserve all kinds of presents year 'round. And I liked the yoga poses. We should work out together. :) Be well!