Friday, 29 April 2016

Catercise: Yoga

Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One
For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Catercise: Yoga

I HAVE noticed over the last few months that my normally sleek, well-toned physique has become a little fluffy around the edges. I blame the Mr and Mrs (who else) for allowing me too many treats like cheese and sausage off their plates. In an  effort to regain the body of a lean, mean fighting machine, I have taken up yoga.

There are many poses suitable for a fit young boy like me. I don't mind the Crane and the Cobra but I draw the line at the Downward Dog pose. I have my standards.

So here are a few of the poses I have been trying out: 

He makes it look so easy


Stretchhhhhhhhhh



Inhale....

Exhale....


Relax.


The Mrs has a blog in the A to Z Challenge called Around My Kitchen Table.

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Carlton, I cannot imagine you loming anything but good. So, yes, relax! XO

Jo said...

I am sure you will do really well at Yoga but do stop eating those treats Carlton

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Cats are definitely yoga masters.

Birgit said...

Playing catch up...I had a yoga cat calendar...very funny and love the first one

The Island Cats said...

We think yoga is way too hard...we'd just rather nap.

Josie Two Shoes said...

So cute! I am always envious of the positions your felines can bend yourselves into comfortably, and nap that way too! The only one above I am pretty good at is "relax"! :-)

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Cats and yoga just seem to go together