Friday, 8 April 2016

Good Day for Carlton

Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One


For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views.

Good Day for Carlton


Hello, Peeps.

You catch me in an unusually good mood. It's only 7.30am and I have already grossed out the Mr and Mrs. Ha, ha!

It was their own fault. I was up bright and early and where were they? Under the duvet, snoring, the pair of them. Not even my cold wet nose pressed against their faces managed to wake them. My plaintive meow had no effect, neither did walking all over them.

I left them to it and strolled to the kitchen for breakfast. And, guess what, the darned bowl was empty, not a sniff of chicken, rabbit or whatever to be found.

I stalked around a bit and gave myself a good wash, thinking they'll be up any minute. But, no.

So what's a boy to do? I went into the sitting-room and found three spiders. They're ex-spiders now. They didn't taste bad. Then I found some fluff and swallowed it down. Then, result, under the sofa was that dried up bit of pork I had been saving for a rainy day and forgotten about. That rainy day has arrived - it went down a treat.

I had a couple of gulps of water to make sure all the ingredients were nicely marinated, waited a few minutes, and puked half of it up in Mr's shoe and half in Mrs's.

They overslept and were later running about like blue-arsed flies trying to get to work on time.

To say they weren't best pleased when they thrust their feet into their shoes was an under-statement. I didn't know they knew such language. The air turned blue and my ears turned red.

At least they weren't too rushed to forget to feed me. I'm now curled up on the settee, purring away, after I finally got my breakfast. Have a good day, Peeps.



(Mrs has another blog in the A to Z Challenge called Around My Kitchen Table.)


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

Well done, Carlton. You make me snicker at your antics.

Liz A. said...

Oh my. That's what happens when you leave the cat to his own devices for too long...

Colehaus Cats said...

Well, someone has to do the dirty work, right? MOL!

Deziz World said...

MOL Oh Carlton you're too much. Well done handsum, well done.

Luv ya'

Dezi

Jo said...

Serves 'em right for not getting up when you tried to wake them eh?

Sorry for them though if they were in a hurry to get to work.

The Island Cats said...

That was a good day, Carleton. 'Specially the puking part. ;)

Birgit said...

Oh Carlton, I bet you will do that again one day to teach them a lesson