Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Jealousy: The Green-Eyed Monster



Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views.

Jealousy: The Green-Eyed Monster

Jealous? Me? Don't be silly. I am The Special One. Why would I be jealous? It's a ridiculous notion.



I have never been jealous in my life. I am Carlton Cat - the Top Cat, the Boss Cat.



I don't care if you pet other cats. Why would I? I know you would never replace me. I am Number One in your affections. Numero Uno. 



What time is it? What time are you coming home? I want a cuddle.....................




  • (The Mrs has another blog in the A to Z Challenge. It's here.)



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

15 comments:

Julia said...

My cat Irina says this blog is cool cats. She likes Carlton, and thinks he is a star.

Pat Hatt said...

lol oh no, not jealous one bit at our sea either. That last pic was too funny

Liz A. said...

Oh Carlton. They'll be home soon...

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh of course you aren't jealous. Not the least bit. You simply want your due... which is everything.

Josie Two Shoes said...

I'm thinking I'd like to test out your determination to not indulge in jealousy, Carlton. If the Mr. & Mrs. were to bring home a sweet new kitten and bestow lots of attention on it, it wouldn't bother you one bit? I can't say as my four are always that secure in their rank and standing, though one by one they usually get won over to the new kid. I did have a cat once though that was both green-eyed and terribly jealous of the "friend" we adopted just for her. She never did come to terms with it, and felt slighted forever more!
Josie Two Shoes
from Josie's Journal

Darla M Sands said...

Excellent post. I enjoyed having a chuckle. Your Mrs. is doing a wonderful job on her other blog, I must say.
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
I hope you are having a lovely day!

Jeffrey Scott said...

Cute cat. I didn't know a cat could retain attention long enough to complete a blog challenge. You'll have to prove me wrong I guess.

Liz said...

This made me laugh! My cat Milla is a sweetie, but my assistance dog is SO JEALOUS of her! If I pet Milla, Lola glares at Milla. With a look of pure hatred!

Gail M Baugniet - Author said...

The only cat I ever had, Prescott with the white hair, was jealous of the dog but it was a two-way street so they kept each other company to compensate.

Gail’s 2016 April A to Z Challenge
Theme: The Fun in Writing #218

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

No need to be jealous Carlton, you are handsome and sweet. And you are doing great with the a-z :)

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I love this one! The last one looks like Chloe Jo. She even wears a purple collar! Of course, Maggie is white, so...and no one could ever replace Chloe Jo.
Carlton, you are loved. No one could replace you, either.

Patricia said...

Carlton, you should meet Teddy. He is not jealous of the other cat, Jack, that lives here he just doesn't like him.

Jo said...

Of course they love you best Carlton, they wouldn't let you write the blog otherwise. People don't lend their computers easily.

Ronel Janse van Vuuren said...

LOL. Carlton is so cute :-) Uhm, don't let my Rottweilers read that... Good luck with the rest of the AtoZchallenge.

The Island Cats said...

I hate to admit it, but I get a little jealous when the mom pays more attention to the other cats that live here. ~Ernie