Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Paw Prints



Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Paw Prints




..... and on floors you've just washed, all over the furniture, on windowsills, on clean bedding, on your new white shirt (while you're wearing it), in wet cement, on clean cars, on neatly folded piles of fresh laundry.....................

Oh, how I love being a cat.





Another A to Z blog here: Around My Kitchen Table



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

Cats are true artists. My Jezebel likes to sculpt in her litter box. When I change out the two bins I always call out to her that she has a "fresh canvas". Be well!
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
I hope you are having a day as lovely as what I’m enjoying on my back porch this fine Tuesday.

Josie Two Shoes said...

I love those sweet little paw prints! I do not love quite as much the sneezes near my computer that spray my screen with sticky stuff, or the ever-present soft furry house and clothing covering provided by four long-haired shedding furkids. BUT, I love them so much that it is a small price to pay for their company. <3
Josie Two Shoes
from Josie's Journal

Kathleen Valentine said...

There is a strange cat pacing up and down my back porch today. I don't know who he is or what he is looking for.

@Kathleen01930
Meet My Imaginary Friends
#AtoZchallenge

JEN Garrett said...

Haha, and apparently cats even leave paw prints on your blog! I love this post.

Deziz World said...

MOL Me leaves paw purrints, ya' just can't see 'em cuz me has no mud in da house. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi

Pat Hatt said...

haha and be sure and roll all over the clean sheets too, spread it around.

Liz A. said...

I guess it would be considered art?

The Island Cats said...

We're really good at leaving paw prints around here. MOL!

Jo said...

Cats are funny really. Glad I no longer have one though.

Birgit said...

Oh yes...paw prints must be everywhere and then, once on the bed must consider you are playing and pull on the sheets while mom is making the bed

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

They sure do leave pawprints on our hearts. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of Spooky.