Friday, 22 April 2016

Self-Portraits


Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Self-Portraits


WHAT do you see when you look in the mirror? I see somebody brave, handsome, charming, witty and erudite (I must be to use words like that) - a cat of the world. Colour: ginger. Temperament: mercurial. Character: modest. I could go on but that's all I can be bothered to write at the moment. I'm off to sleep in my favourite spot - on top of the clean and ironed laundry in the basket; just love the frantic running around in the morning as the Mr and Mrs search for the brush to get my hairs off their clothes. Bye for now. But I will leave you with my self-portrait to have a look at. I've not quite finished it yet but it's shaping up nicely.





Have a look at another blog in the A to Z Challenge HERE.




Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.



13 comments:

Kathleen Valentine said...

I love that picture of the cat doing a self-portrait. I think we all can relate to that.

@Kathleen01930
Meet My Imaginary Friends
#AtoZchallenge

Liz A. said...

Sleeping in the laundry. Naturally.

Gail M Baugniet - Author said...

You've taken "selfie" to a whole new level. We could all use a boost by taking what we see it the mirror "at face value" rather than trying to pick apart all the flaws. Build up the positives.

Thanks for visiting my site today.

Gail’s 2016 April A to Z Challenge
S is for Save Our Planet

Darla M Sands said...

Who on earth painted that lovely portrait of a self portrait? It's awesome!
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
Be well!

Pat Hatt said...

We think our portraits are rather similiar. Same artist? lol

betty said...

Cute theme for the A/Z Challenge :) I love what the cat sees when he does his self portrait!

betty
http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.com/

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Great job with the self-portrait. You really captured your true spirit.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Aww...you nailed that portrait! Sweet!

Julia said...

I love how that cat has a big personality painting himself as a tiger.

Vanilla Bean said...

Love it! We would probably all be better off if we saw our own self portraits this way.

The Island Cats said...

Oh yeah...I'm a tiger in a tabby cat's body. ~Wally

Josie Two Shoes said...

One of the best qualities we can carry in life is a positive self-image and Carlton, I'd say you have it nailed! :-)
Josie
from Josie's Journal

Birgit said...

Look at you dream and bring your Norman Rockwell to life