Saturday, 23 April 2016

Tattoos

















Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Tattoos 

THE Mr and Mrs are getting on a bit so have not succumbed to the fashion for tattoos - thank goodness. It would take a drawing the size of Texas to make any impression on their expanse of skin. If they wanted to get the Complete Works of Shakespeare tattooed on their behinds, there'd be plenty of room.

The Mr and Mrs have many young relatives who visit the house and lots of them have a tattoo somewhere. The Mr and Mrs admire them politely but I can tell they don't really approve - well, they are getting on a bit and are pretty old-fashioned. Personally, I don't pay much attention. Who needs a tattoo when you are covered in beautiful fur?

The other day, though, someone came a-calling who had a lovely picture of a cat. So now I wish Mr and Mrs would get inked-up. Maybe they could get one like these:

                                   



The one below is my favourite. How can I persuade the Mr and Mrs to expose their shoulders to the tattooist's needle and get a matching pair?





I have allowed the Mrs to have a blog of her own in the A to Z Challenge. It's called Around My Kitchen Table.

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.

8 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

We don't think we could convince any humans around here to do that.

Darla M Sands said...

Carlton, that's not very generous of you to say about your humans' backsides. ~shakes finger~ But I'm sure you really love them all the same.
~grin~
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
It looks like I will have intermittent Internet access soon, so forgive me if I don’t stop by as often. I’ll try to maximize whatever time is allowed. Happy blogging!

Kathleen Valentine said...

You are one sassy cat. I do not have tattoos but I do appreciate them.

@Kathleen01930
Meet My Imaginary Friends
#AtoZchallenge

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

My hubby and I were just discussing our dislike or tattoos today, although if someone had a cat one, I would like that- as long as I don't have to get one.

Jo said...

Nope, no tattoos around here Carlton.

Josie Two Shoes said...

I have several beautiful tattoos, Carlton. I think I would love to have one of a cat, these are lvely. I have plenty of space for one too! ;-)
Josie
from Josie's Journal

The Island Cats said...

The mom doesn't have any ink either. It would be a tough decision as to which one of us she would get a tattoo of...and she says no way she'd get all three!

Birgit said...

I would take these tattoos and try and have a rubber stamp made of them so I could make cards for my cat loving friends. I am not one for tattoos even though some are very artistic.