Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Vengeance

Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Vengeance

I am not a vindictive cat (oh, another word beginning with V) but, even so, it's best not to upset me. I can cough up hairballs on cue. I can pretend to be cuddly wuddly and then suddenly attack. I WILL defend my territory against alien moggies and I will give you a very stern look if you try to feed me sub-standard food. But the cat in the video below knew exactly how to react when he was ousted from his seat.





I know this post is a bit brief but the Mrs has been working full time at her former workplace this week - as well as doing all her freelance stuff. She was up at 5.30am this morning to get things written. It's come as a shock to the poor old girl's system, I think. She came home this evening and said to the Mr, "I'm getting too old for this."

Then she told me to get a move on with my post as she wanted to schedule it for tomorrow, which will be your today, if you get my meaning.

I wish she'd stop complaining. I don't complain about guarding the house all day long, do I? That's very exhausting.

Have a look at her other blog Around My Kitchen Table which will probably be brief too.


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

I seriously hope that jerk got a concussion. Grrr... And be kind to your Mrs., Carlton. I adore her. ~grin~
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
In case I have not already informed you, I’m intermittently without Internet access right now. Thus I am trying to read and comment on as many blogs as possible whenever opportunity arises. Be well! And best wishes on completing the challenge.

Liz A. said...

That video looks staged. Sorry things have been so busy. Hopefully they'll calm down soon.

Jo said...

Way to go, I am glad that cat dropped the pot on the guy's head. I bet nobody treats you this badly Carlton. Don't think they'd dare.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

People can be so mean. But your folks are wonderful, Carlton! XO

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Good job kitty, nobody should take your place.

C R Ward said...

That guitarist got what he deserved. In fact, I think he got off lucky!
Orange cats are the best Carlton. :-)
Carol at My Writer's Journal

The Island Cats said...

That guy shoulda got more than just a pot on the head.

Josie Two Shoes said...

Working a lot does indeed make us older people so tired, Carlton, you are kind to help your Mom by writing blog posts for her. I bet you appreciate the care she takes time to give you no matter how tired she is, that's what Mom's do. :-)

Birgit said...

The sob got what he deserved and more since it is all over the Internet.

Pasha (and sister Lilliput) said...

Pasha and I watched this video together; he trilled (as a proper Maine Coon should) and I clapped!