Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Watch the Birdie


Yes, it's me, Carlton The Special One

For the duration of the A to Z Challenge, Carlton Cat will be taking over this blog. He's a little bit of a maverick moggie with strong views

Watch the Birdie

Best. Day. Ever.

My day began much better than yesterday, thank you very much for asking. Mr and Mrs were up before me and slid my chicken chunks into my bowl as soon as I meowed peremptorily at them. I'll train them yet.

It was then a quick trip out through the catflap for my morning constitutional before taking up position at the base of the bird table.

Three dopey bluetits came a-visiting. I launched myself up the bird table pole more in hope than expectation and they flapped away in dishevelled terror. Ha, ha, ha.

I strolled around spraying on the bushes to reiterate that this garden in MINE. But, do you know, that twat from next door still came strolling around the garden shed. It's some kind of Persian-cross thing that thinks that its drop of pedigree blood makes it superior. Idiot. It's called Rajah. I rest my case.

I launched myself at him and he hot-footed it pretty damn quick. And as he was aiming for the gap in the hedge, a starling did a huge poop on his head. He looked up to see who was dive-bombing him and fell over a branch. I laughed until I was dizzy

I can't really remember much about the rest of the day. I had a nap on clean clothes piled neatly on the spare bed, turned round and round on it, messing it up nicely, before going outside to sit in the sun.

A couple of snacks and several naps later, Mr and Mrs were home from work. They do have their uses and scratching my stomach and rubbing my back are two of them.

Night, night Peeps.



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

What a delightful day! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
My Internet access is good right now, so I’m so glad I got to visit. Best wishes!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Well, that is quite a Wednesday! Goodnight, Sweet Boy!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad you had a nice day. I feel bad for the other cat though.

Jo said...

A great day for a cat. You are lucky to have a cat flap. Most cats over here don't have them. Not allowed to go outside at all.

Josie Two Shoes said...

That does indeed sound like a great day in cat life, Carlton! You took care of business, had a bit of fun, and kept an eye on everything at home. Life is sweet!

Birgit said...

You made me laugh about poor Rajah and the bird poop... The poor idiot:)