Friday, 26 August 2016

It's WHAT Day?

It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
International Cat/Dog Day

by Carlton Cat

I AM reliably informed that today is International Dog Day.

Dog Day, I ask you. I am shocked and disgusted. Why do dogs need a day of their own? Although, thinking about it, they do have their uses:





They are very good at keeping you warm...


...especially if there are two of them.


Oh, and they make good pillows.


They are sometimes good listeners and let you whisper in their ear.


You can have a laugh with some of them - play a game or two.


Even so, let's face it. They are not very bright.  GUESS WHO!


So I guess it's OK to have International Dog Day, just as long as you don't forget it's INTERNATIONAL CAT DAY on (hang on, just let me look it up)...the 8th of August.

WHAT! The 8th of August? No one told me. Hey, you lot, I'm owed LOTS OF PRESENTS. Where are my International Cat Day treats and toys? I got NOTHING. Not a card, box or woolly mouse. It's OK - it's not too late because in my house it's ALWAYS Cat Day.




Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Liz A. said...

If there's a dog day, of course there's a cat day. And just think, it's before dog day.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Every day is cat day so I guess we can give them one day :) Just one.

Jo said...

Happy belated International Cat Day Carlton. Sorry we missed it.

Deziz World said...

Yeah it's always Cat day in our house too. Have fun.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Darla M Sands said...

You deserve all the treats you want, Carlton. ~grin~ Be well!