Sunday, 21 August 2016

Sunday Selfie



Here I am in my Sunday Selfie for the Blog Hop. I hope the Mr and Mrs don't ignore me 'cos I'm sooo cute, aren't I?

This is my very first Blog Hop so I hope I've done it right!





Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Birgit said...

Ahhhh yes the playboy shot:) very cute

Liz A. said...

Right up there with the cat on Instagram that takes his own selfies.

Jo said...

Excellent selfie. You do look cute.

The Island Cats said...

Wow, that's some selfie, Carlton!

Dash Kitten said...

You have done really well, you got the blog badge up and everything. Well done and we hope to see tou next week!

* paw wave *

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Great selfie, I would pay money to rub that tummy.