Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Cat Masterchef

 THIS is one spoiled cat!





Better not let my cat watch this or I shall have to completely rethink my cat food buying policy. Out go the pouches and tins, in comes the fresh salmon.

Seriously though, does anyone NOT buy ready prepared? Do you feed your cats fresh meat and fish? If you do, do you cook it first? Do you feel it's better for them? Would love to hear your views.


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Liz A. said...

I know it's starting to be a thing in dog circles. Cooking for the dogs. I'm not surprised it's heading into cat circles as well.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

My poor cats get canned food and some dry. I would love to switch to raw, but with 13 cats it would be a big project.

Josie Two Shoes said...

I've been thinking about trying homemade food. My cats like their goood-quality dry food and they get a little canned food for supper, but the healthier ones are so expensive. One could probably make a lot of chicken or fish for the cost, as long as the right things are added to keep it balanced.

Darla M Sands said...

I kept switching foods due to health issues of my now deceased cat and the two remaining dears readily accept their current dry kibble. Real meats are the initial ingredients, I'm happy to report (for what it's worth - who can trust labels?). Due to the one remaining kitty's weight issues they don't get canned food but do enjoy high protein yogurt. Isn't that a kicker? It's their favorite treat. We're so happy.

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow. That's.... Not something our Mom could ever do!