Friday, 16 September 2016

The Case of the Missing Chicken

It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. But I'm sorry, Carlton can't come to the phone today. He's too upset. Brief explanation of upsettedness below

 

The Case of the Missing Chicken








Message from Carlton re Rajah ("ooo, I'm so grand I am part pedigree"), the cat next door.

DO. NOT. TALK. TO. ME.
RAJAH. STOLE. MY. CHICKEN.

(Which I had been saving for a rainy day. Today was raining.)


He looks like this - not an actual picture of him, but you get my drift.




I have my revenge planned. I'm going to lure him into the garden by dressing like this. Then I will

ATTACK





Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Jo said...

No, No, No, please don't insult your cat by dressing him up.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I love the chicken outfit, you are such a cutie :)

Liz A. said...

Oh no. I'm sure the planned revenge is a whole lot more subtle. And effective.

The Island Cats said...

Oh revenge will be sweet!

The Indulged Furries said...

That's a great disguise.

Darla M Sands said...

I agree with Jo. ~grin~ Outfits on cats are so wrong.