Friday, 14 October 2016

Feeling Tired

It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Feeling Tired

by Carlton Cat

I AM writing to you early today as I might not have time later.

I’ve eaten breakfast, removed the butter from the Mr and Mrs’s toast, had my morning constitutional in the garden, swiped at a low-flying bird and licked all my important little places.

I have played with Mr Fluffy Bum.

Mr Fluffy Bum


I have circled the big cushion on the sofa, making a nice big round depression.

Now I'm exhausted. Sleep. Need to sleep. Just a short 18-hour nap should do it.




Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Aww...you deserve a nap. Thanks for taking a moment for us here. XO

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You had a very busy day, you deserve a long nap.

Deziz World said...

MOL Now dat sounds like da purrfect nap Carlton. We're with ya'. Have a great weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Brian said...

Dang, I'm late but I'll sure join the nap parade anyways!

The Island Cats said...

You've been very busy, Carlton. Enjoy your nap.

Josie Two Shoes said...

Ahh, to have a life like this, so many good moments doing just what you please, and followed by a nice long nap! I am so jealous!!

Liz A. said...

I think I'll join you in that nap...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow, we're exhausted just reading about your morning that we need a nap. Catch you in 18 hours.

Darla M Sands said...

One does need adequate sleep, especially when there are humans to control. Happy napping!