Friday, 11 November 2016

Carlton Does The Housework


It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Does the Housework

by Carlton Cat




I have decided against leaving home (see my Monday post). I am giving the Mr and Mrs a second chance because I am such a kind and sensitive cat...and because I fell asleep and didn't wake up until it was dark and really couldn't be bothered.

Just to show I have really forgiven them, I have been helping with the housework today.

I started in the sitting-room. I had a quick swish round with my paws, cleaning dust off the shelves - plus books, two ornaments and a stack of DVDs.

Then there was a tidy round in the kitchen. I cleared off the counters. That was easy although I must admit the pile of broken crockery on the floor looks a tad untidy. Still, there's plenty of worktop space now.

Into the bedroom and I thought I'd iron out the duvet by using the heat of my body. Yes, I lay on it and it was soft, so so soft....zzzzz.

I was awoken a few hours later by the Mrs shouting crossly, "What have  you done, Carlton!"

I thought they’d be pleased.

Nope.



*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World You'll love them!




Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Liz A. said...

Are you sure that wasn't an act of revenge?

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

It sounds like you did an excellent job- sorry it was not appreciated.

Jo said...

A cat's work is never done. Sorry it wasn't appreciated.