Friday, 25 November 2016

Carlton Gets The Brush-Off

It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner. Today he poses an existential question...

 
Carlton Gets The Brush-Off

by Carlton Cat


THIS evening I sat with the Mr and Mrs as they watched a documentary about The Middle Ages.

There was a segment about medieval instruments of torture - all pretty gruesome stuff with racks, screws, pokers and spikes all featuring prominently. I shut my eyes - I am a cat of delicate sensibilities and didn't want to see those things.

I wished I could have shut my ears to the screaming -not screams from people  being tortured but the screams of the Mrs.

She’s got a nerve, pretending to be so squeamish. Only last week she was torturing me with the cat brush trying to get burrs out of my coat after I had crawled through a patch of goose grass while stalking a mouse. Torture. Those medieval men were all amateurs compared to her.




*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World You'll love them!
 

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Poor Carlton, that sounds like torture.

Jo said...

Oh dear, much worse than the rack and thumbscrews. You really will have to be careful not to get burrs in your coat so it doesn't happen again.

The Island Cats said...

Ugh. Burrs in your furs. Now that torture.

Darla M Sands said...

I'm sure you get your revenge. ~wink~ Take care, kitty!