Friday, 18 November 2016

Is the Bowl Seven-Eighths Full or One-Eighth Empty?


It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner. Today he poses an existential question...

 
Is the Bowl Seven-Eighths Full or One-Eighth Empty?

by Carlton Cat



I heard the sound of doors being opened and sachets being ripped open. Yippee, I thought, tea time!

I ran into the kitchen and slid to a halt beside my bowl.

Umph. The bowl was only seven-eighths full. The Mrs was closing the cupboard door. I meowed loudly and looked at my bowl. My eyes said: ‘I’m eating nothing until you have filled my bowl to the top.’

The Mrs stared back. I stared at her. I looked at my bowl again. She shook her head. I sat on my haunches and looked accusingly up at her. I meowed loudly again. She continued shaking her head. I meowed louder.

Then she said: ‘Oh for goodness sake, Carlton,’ and retrieved another sachet of food.
FINALLY...


*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World You'll love them!
 

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

The Indulged Furries said...

Life is best when the bowl overflows.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Good thing you caught her.

Jo said...

Maybe she thinks you need to go on a diet Carlton.

The Island Cats said...

We always love a full bowl....

Liz A. said...

It has to be filled just right...

Darla M Sands said...

This is why I've decided that cats are tool users despite the lack of opposable thumbs. We humans are the tools. ~grin~