Friday, 13 January 2017

Carlton Gets Restless


It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner. Today it's in-out, in-out, shake it all about!

 
Carlton Gets Restless

by Carlton Cat




I WAS feeling restless today. I went out and sat in the garden for two minutes but it was cold so I came back in again.

I sat on the sofa for a few seconds and then decided I needed fresh air and it wasn’t really that cold outside.

Once outside, I thought it was too cold after all and came back in. I then paced around for a bit, trying to decide what to do next. I hovered in front of the cat flap and then eyed up the sofa. I hopped on it and then hopped off again. Or should I go and lie on the bed? Or go out and sleep under the rosebush? I got through the cat flap, changed my mind and came straight back in again.

The Mr had been reading his newspaper and watching my comings and goings.

He peered over the top.

‘You know what Louis Camuti said, don’t you, Carlton?’
Who’s Louis Catuti when he’s at home? And did I care?

The Mr wasn’t going to shut up in a hurry.

‘He said, “Most cats when they are Out want to be In, and vice versa, and often simultaneously.”’ He then laughed as if he’d cracked some hilarious joke.

The man’s an idiot.



*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Birgit said...

Hahahaaaaa. You crack me up although, right now my Kaspar is looking at me and thinking the same thing.

Deziz World said...

Oh Carlton, you're so funny. Altho' it purrobably is very cold outside so you're better off loungin' on da sofa. Stay safe and warm and have a great weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

The Indulged Furries said...

I stare outside so Mom thinks I would enjoy going out. She takes me out, but then I don't feel safe and I want to go back in. I've never had your dilemma of being able to choose in or out for myself. It must be difficult.

Liz A. said...

It's not going to warm up. For several months at least. Checking every few minutes won't change that.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Sorry Carlton, most humans are idiots.

Jo said...

Humans just don't understand cats Carlton, that's all there is to it.

The Island Cats said...

Our mom says the same thing, Carlton. Sheesh.

Pat Hatt said...

lol humans, you just can't please them

Darla M Sands said...

My Jezebel cracks us up some evenings going round and round the house as if looking for trouble. She usually settles down after our girls get a dollop of Fage yogurt.