Friday, 6 January 2017

Carlton Helps With The Decorations

It's Friday - the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner. Today he poses an existential question...

 
Carlton Helps With The Decorations

by Carlton Cat


IT'S Twelfth Night so the Mrs has been taking down the Christmas decorations. I, of course, have been helping.

I like Christmas decorations although they don't taste as good as you might think - and they seem to be very shoddily made as they fall apart quite easily, especially if you pounce on them and rip at them with your teeth and claws. They should be more robust, in my opinion.

The Mrs found this picture on the internet and showed it to the Mr. He said it was an idea for next year - and they both laughed like drains. I wonder about them sometimes.


Then she found this picture and they both laughed inappropriately again. What IS the matter with them?



I don't know what the Mrs would do without my help. I heard her complaining to the Mr. She said: 'It took hours, thanks to this one,' and pointed at me. I can only surmise that without my help it would have taken days.



I hope you all had a purrfect Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.



*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...


We think that Christmas tree is a good idea for cat homes. Jan used to tie the tree to the wall to keep it upright, but that was before out time. Now she never puts up a tree. We've been gypped.

Deziz World said...

Oh me cats gawjus Carlton, is dat your hiney? Big hugs to all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Liz A. said...

You'd like my knitted ornaments. My brother's cats ripped them to shreds one year...

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That cage photo is funny :) I need to start taking things down too.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

I love the photo of you "helping" to make sure the tree was put up properly :)

Jo said...

Your humans are really rather ungrateful Carlton. I should refuse to help them again if I were you.