Monday, 2 January 2017

Cats Meet Owners After A Long Time





Here's a cute video of cats greeting owners who have been away for a while. It shows that cats are sometimes unfairly labelled as being aloof and intensely independent. Although I once had a cat who would turn  his back on me for hours after I came home from holiday!




*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World You'll love them!  




Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Liz A. said...

I guess they do miss their people.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That was great. I don't know why cats have such a bad reputation when they are very loving and care about their people.

Birgit said...

This was so cute and so sweet to watch. When I come home, my dog comes to see me and then our one cat, Kaspar comes and meows followed by Jade...our other pussy cat. The other 2 we have only come every once in a while. Makes one's heart just crumble.

Jo said...

Those cats looked rather distressed to me.

Deziz World said...

Dat's purrecious. We would fur sure miss mommy. We can't 'magine bein' away from her fur any amount of time. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Darla M Sands said...

I love seeing returning service folks greeted by their pets. Thank you for sharing.