Saturday, 7 January 2017

Sad Cat Diary


 I came across this video today. I have seen it before but it made me laugh all over again! Hope you love it too!



*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

The Indulged Furries said...

These are wonderful, sardonic videos.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I have seen this, but I never tire of sad cat :)

Birgit said...

Omg this is so funny! The one with going outside, back in and then out, made me laugh because our one cat does this. Well, our cats do everything mentioned here.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

"authorities" kills me every time!!!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

We are big fans of Sad Cat!

Deziz World said...

Well, we're not sure whether to feel sorry fur kitty or hope he gets a new home fast. anypawdy dat would lock a kitty outta da bedroom ad bedtime is just sadistic. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Darla M Sands said...

In twisted irony I watched this while listening to a Depeche Mode song. How fitting to hear Dave Gahan's voice at the same time. Thank you for sharing.