Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Yoga For Cool Cats


Picture from Good Mews.


NOW we're a few days into the new year, how are all those resolutions going?

I expect some of you are already falling by the wayside - but in Georgia, USA, there are some cool cats keeping to their resolution to get fit.

Good Mews, a no-kill cat rescue centre in Marietta, has come up with a brilliant new way to attract potential cat owners. Cat yoga.

The centre holds a yoga classes where cats also roam free and sometimes they join in the fun! You could find you are sharing your yoga mat with a few feline friends who you are encouraged to interact with.

Poster by allposters.com


The centre hopes you will form a bond with your yoga buddy and may want to take him home.
Not only is yoga a great experience for human participants, it's also good for our feline friends.

"You'd be amazed to see how much the cats love yoga," Nancy Riley, Good Mews Board of Directors and Marketing Chair, said. "As much [as] or more than humans!"




*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!  


Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

OH MY CAT! Now THIS would entice me to do yoga!!! ~Momma

Those cats will need LOTS of mind bleach!! LOTS! ~Bear Cat

Brian said...

I agree, that's pretty darn cool! I did try yoga once though, I rolled off of the ottoman and hurt my butt!

Deziz World said...

Dat's pawsum!!! We hope lots of yoga kitties find great homes. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I hate yoga, but I would give it another try if I were promised cats would be there.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I would love to do yoga, if I could...especially with cats!

Birgit said...

I had a yoga cat calendar once...and a dog one. I'm glad this exists because I bet it is relaxing all the more.

Liz A. said...

Now that's a yoga studio I'd love to try. Alas, Georgia is a bit far from me.

Jo said...

For that I would almost consider taking up yoga LOL Happy New Year

Darla M Sands said...

What a purrfect combination!

The Island Cats said...

Those cats have some good moves. We doubt most humans can match them. :)