Friday, 17 February 2017

Carlton Has An Argument With A Laundry Basket


It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Has An Argument With A Laundry Basket

by Carlton Cat
I HAD a slight argument with a laundry basket today. There it was full of clean soft clothes so, naturally, I had to lie on them. 

I pushed my paw through the slat in the side…and couldn’t get it back again. I tugged and wriggled. The basket fell over on its side. I scrabbled in the clothes and tugged some more. 

The laundry basket ended up on the other side of the room, leaving a trail of clothes, before I finally extricated my paw. I retired to the bedroom to lick my wounds.


When the Mrs came home I heard an angry shout, ‘Carlton! What have you done to the laundry?’

That’s right, worry about the clothes, why don’t you. Don’t worry about me with my poorly paw. I could have been seriously injured.

SERIOUSLY INJURED. 



*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Deziz World said...

Oh Carlton, dat's just pawful. How could she care more 'bout those stinky ole clothes than you. We feel fur ya'. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Jo said...

She may not have realised about your paw Carlton. You should limp a bit for her to understand your pain.

Liz A. said...

Now, that's a video I'd want to see... ;)

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Poor Carlton, she should have been hugging you and getting you a bowl of tuna for your troubles.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Aww...that is frustrating! xo

The Island Cats said...

We hope you won't tussle with a laundry basket again.

The Indulged Furries said...

Carlton, those holes in the laundry basket look pretty big. Just how big is your paw! I hope your paw feels better soon.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Uh oh. Looks like the best cat won!

Darla M Sands said...

I agree with Liz.