Friday, 10 February 2017

Carlton Muses On 'The Snip'

It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Muses On 'The Snip'

by Carlton Cat



THE Mr and Mrs watched a TV programme about animal instincts last night. The programme mentioned the – ahem – instinct to reproduce. Left to our own devices we cats spray to mark our territory, we fight, we roam for miles and we love a bit of howling, the louder the better.

Why does this pain me? BECAUSE I HAVE HAD THE SNIP.

Snip sounds such an innocuous word but humans firmly believe it is necessary for their male feline companions in order to stop all of the above.

I can't be bothered with all this lovey-dovey stuff.
 I can see their point, I suppose. On the face of it lots more little Carltons with their inevitable devastating charm and good looks sounds appealing but too many cats can lead to serious problems.

Also, I don't think I can stand the competition.

In any case, all that roaming, howling and spraying business sounds too exhausting. I'd much rather be indulging my instincts to sleep, eat and hunt.


*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Liz A. said...

Good for you. Too much else to do, right?

Birgit said...

So glad Carlton got the snip. Many people don't seem to have their animals spade or neutered in the States which I don't understand. It doesn't help the animals and they are in much better condition when they do get the snip.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I agree, it is good to be spayed and neutered so you can focus on important things like sleep and food.

The Indulged Furries said...

I think your interest in sleeping, eating, and hunting is probably much more fun than tomming around and getting into tussles.

The Island Cats said...

Having the "snip" keeps you healthier, Carlton.

Deziz World said...

MOL Oh Carlton, we too have been snipped. But we're fankful we don't have to raise a whole mess of kittens by ourselves. You male cats tend to spread your seed and run off with somkitty younger and smellier. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Darla M Sands said...

Just be healthy.