Friday, 24 February 2017

Carlton Tidies The Office


It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Tidies The Office

by Carlton Cat

Today I helped the Mr with his paperwork. He had left the door to the office open with piles of papers on his desk. I went to investigate. It was obvious to someone with my analytical mind that the papers needed rearranging into some kind of logical order. 

I sniffed the first pile. They smelled papery. I sniffed a second pile. They smelled papery too. As did the third, fourth and fifth pile.

They obviously needed filing together under Smells Papery. So I knocked them all to the floor, where they lay in one big heap.

You’re welcome.

This is not me - but this how exhausted I felt after tidying up.

*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Austin Towers said...

Haha!! Kitty tidying is an art form! And very exhausting!

Colehaus Cats said...

MOL! We like your organizational skills!

Liz A. said...

Yeah, I kinda knew where this story was going...

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Yep. That's what would happen here, too.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Good job Carlton!

Jo said...

I thought you were going to tell us that the Mr. and Mrs. didn't appreciate your efforts.

Darla M Sands said...

Nicely done. ~grin~