Wednesday, 22 March 2017

A to Z Challenge



I met many of my blogger friends through the annual A to Z Challenge. This year, however, they are not providing a link list. I can't say I approve of this new policy as it was so handy to click onto a blog link and visit lots of blogs I might not otherwise have bothered with.

I have now signed up my blog at Blog Chatter and will follow the links there.

How are those of you who take part in the A to Z Challenge going to find links?


*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Deziz World said...

No linky? Hmmmmm We're not purrticipatin'. Dat was a lotta work and we had other stuffs dat didn't fit in dat we needed to post 'bout. Have fun. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Liz A. said...

I'll probably go on the A to Z blog and check the comments for links (that's where I'll put my links). I'll probably also check the #AtoZChallenge on Twitter. Considering how many didn't return my visits via the list, I think this might actually be a better way of doing the challenge.

Birgit said...

I will probably look at the links on the blogsite too but will look up this blog chatter

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

This is my second year for the A-Z. I will try to visit those that I come across. I hope it all works out! Hugs.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am looking forward to the A-Z challenge too, but was disappointed to find out there won't be a list. I will scan the links daily add click on some. I have not heard of blog chatter, I will check it out, thanks for sharing the link.

Darla M Sands said...

Wow! I was not aware of this change. I'm sorely disappointed. Not a participant of most social media outlets, I depended on the list to follow the guidelines about reading other blogs. At heart I am lawful, meaning rules give me guidance. Now I don't know how to spread the love.

That's Purrfect said...

Thank you, everyone. Blogchatter looked fine but it did seem rather Indian-orientated. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing; it's sometimes good to spread your wings. However, what I appreciated about the A-Z was the diversity of the posts and the wide geographical area it covered.