Friday, 10 March 2017

Carlton Sings A Lullaby



It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Sings A Lullaby

by Carlton Cat



After a busy day the Mr and Mrs opted for an early night. I crept in about half an hour later and they were both fast asleep. I thought I’d give them sweet dreams so I settled down between them and started to sing a lullaby. Were they grateful? No, they were not.

They awoke. ‘For goodness sake, Carlton,’ the Mr said sleepily. ‘Why all the racket?’

The Mrs sat bolt upright and switched on the light. ‘Whassup?’ she shouted, like some bad-tempered teenager.



‘It’s only Carlton,’ said the Mr. ‘He’s having a funny five minutes.’ He began to stroke me and said, ‘Settle down, boy. Time to sleep.’

The Mrs switched out the light and sighed deeply.

‘That cat is absolutely nuts,’ she said.

Charming.


*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Jo said...

You were totally unappreciated Carlton, I am ashamed of the Mr. and Mrs.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Sorry I am late, this post just arrived in my email a few days late. Nice lullaby.

Liz A. said...

Carlton, you just wanted to wake them, didn't you?

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

A lullaby is better than a cheek bite. That is how I get awoken! Hugs.

Darla M Sands said...

People can be so strange. ~grin~ Be well!