Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Carlton Breaks A Vase


It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Breaks A Vase

by Carlton Cat

IT may not have escaped your notice that words above are a LIE. It is not Friday, it is Tuesday. The Mr and Mrs deserted me for a whole three days and I had to suffer the indignity of being looked after by some know-nothing niece who doesn't even  grasp the basic principles of ear-rubbing. 

I know. Shocking.

To add insult to injury, the pair of them are now at work and I am left to my own devices with my unrubbed tummy and no legs to stretch out on.

To keep myself amused I chased a spider along a shelf and accidentally knocked off the Mrs's best vase. My bad.


When she came home she put on that ‘I’m so disappointed in you’ face. You know, the one that makes her look like she’s chewing on a lemon - all pursed lips and scrunched up eyes. But I sat in front of her, looking cute as only I can, and reached out to touch her leg with my paw.

She melted, of course, picked me up and said for the umpteenth time: ‘What am I going to do with you Carlton?’

You’d think she’d know by now. GIVE ME PRAWNS.
 





*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

Poor Carlton. ~shakes head~ I love the paw reaching routine, as long as I'm not trying to sleep!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Yep. That cute purring ball of furry goodness saves Bear from trouble every time!

Liz A. said...

"Accidentally"? A likely story...

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You poor kitty, left alone. She should be glad that is all that got broken.

Jo said...

Such neglect, poor Carlton. I am surprised you aren't turning your back on them after having assured yourself they are back safely.

As for prawns, don't visit North America, we don't have any. Shrimp, but no prawns.

The Indulged Furries said...

Hopefully you left the vase in large pieces and it can be glued together ;-) It was nice of you to give your mom some paw love to soften her loss.