Friday, 7 April 2017

Carlton Struggles To Understand Humans



It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Struggles To Understand Humans

by Carlton Cat

I FEAR I do not sufficiently understand the human race. In an effort to get into the head of the Mrs. I sat on her chest while she was asleep in bed and stared. She awoke and pushed me off. 

When she fell back asleep I sat on her chest again and resumed my staring. This happened five or six times until the alarm went off.

‘I’ve hardly slept a wink,’ she told the Mr. ‘That cat’s been creeping me out.’ 


‘The staring?’ he asked. She nodded.

‘I know,’ he replied. ‘Sometimes he’s like a character out of Nightmare On Elm Street.’

Nightmare On Elm Street? I don't remember seeing a handsome ginger cat in that. I thought I was more like the cat in the old Disney film The Three Lives of Thomasina, based on the Paul Gallico book Thomasina: The Cat Who Thought She Was God. 

Oh, that's a good idea for a film. Carlton: The Cat Who WAS a God. 

Take note, Disney.




*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right. 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

I bow to you. ~grin~ Be well!

http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/

Darla M Sands said...

I have to say that the verification I went through for that comment was absurd. It asked me to mark all squares in a photo with street signs. Technically there were none because the "signs" were for construction. ~snicker~ Oh, well. The hoops humans must jump through. I'm sure a cat like you is never asked to prove you are not a robot, Carlton. Stay purrfect!

Deziz World said...

Oh Carlton, as much as we luv our mommy, we gotta tell ya'. We don't unnerstand half da things she does. Da other half, we just smile and purrtend we innerstand. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Jo said...

You probably will never get to understand humans Carlton, even humans can't always understand humans.

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You sound like Simon's Cat :) Have you seen the video called catmandu of his where he tries to wake his owner? He even uses a baseball bat ( take notes). :)

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

There's no point in trying to figure the humans out. And to think that they joke about us being strange and un-understandable! Hmph. Staring at my Momma is one of my favorite games. When she's awake, she gets all squirmy and uncomfortable ... but when she's sleeping, it wakes her up every time ;) ~Bear Cat

The Island Cats said...

It's not worth trying to figure humans out, Carlton. We gave up long ago.