Friday, 5 May 2017

Carlton Doesn't Get The Joke


It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Is Banished

by Carlton Cat


THIS evening the Mr said to me: ‘Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of wool, Carlton?’

I was worried. I hoped that poor cat was OK. Swallowing a small piece of wool could be dangerous, but a whole ball? I feared for her. The Mr didn’t looked worried at all. In fact he was laughing.

‘She had mittens!’

 ‘Your jokes are pathetic,’ said the Mrs.




Joke? No joke to the poor cat who swallowed the wool. I’m glad there was a positive outcome, what with the wool turning into mittens. But it could all have ended tragically.

So, Mr, I think that laughter was completely inappropriate, don’t you?


*Visit The Best Cat Products In The World for a range of feline items and gifts.

Take a look at this lovely bag here.

Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Liz A. said...

Not punny, eh?

Jo said...

Oh dear, Carlton, not funny to you at all, but to us stupid humans, well.....

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

That was cute :)

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

*chuckle*

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Humans ... and especially human MALES, have a sense of humor all their own ;)

Darla M Sands said...

~snort~

The Indulged Furries said...

I've never heard that joke. I swallowed a long piece of fleece ribbon once....I was lucky to have escaped surgery (or worse).