Friday, 12 May 2017

Carlton Gets The Blame


It's Friday- the day Carlton takes over my blog. Views are his own and not necessarily, in fact, rarely, shared by the blog owner.

 
Carlton Gets The Blame

by Carlton Cat

THERE'S a packet of prawns missing from the table. And guess who’s getting the blame as per usual? The Mrs is ranting on and the Mr is saying she shouldn’t have left them out and now he’s getting an earful.

‘We can’t trust you for ONE MINUTE, can we, Carlton?’ she says while staring down at me with her hands on her hips.

Not my problem you have trust issues.

‘I needed those prawns for tea now what are we going to do?’

Get a takeaway?

‘If you’ve eaten them all you’ll BURST, then what will you do?’

Well, not much.

The Mr takes one of my meaty pouches from the cupboard.

‘PUT THAT BACK! Don’t feed the little devil, he must be stuffed to the gills. The Mr returns the pouch to its box.

‘Sorry, boy,’ he whispers.

That’s OK, I’ve already had my tea.


*licks lips.

Yum, prawny.

See, Mr and Mrs, some cats get big plates of prawns for their tea.
I'm lucky if I get ONE thrown in my direction.




*Take a look at The Best Cat Products In The World. You'll love them!

Here's a colourful cat figurine that's believed to bring good luck and wealth. Take a look here.



Never miss a funny picture, mad video or hot cat news. Subscribe to That's Purrfect and we'll email you every time the website is updated. All you have to do is pop your email address in the 'subscribe' form in the panel below or right.



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

The Indulged Furries said...

"Not my problem you have trust issues." --- I love that line!
Carlton, I hope those missing prawns don't make you sick.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Yes, trust issues can be a problem. *wink*

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

How mean of them to deprive you of your pouch of food. Prawns are appetizers :)

Liz A. said...

It's their fault as they left them out...

Jo said...

I had a dog who ate the rest of a fillet - my fault, I shouldn't have left it where she could get at it either. So long as you enjoyed your tea Carlton

Deziz World said...

MOL Well Carlton, we hope you in fact did eat da prawns and your mommy didn't misplace them as our mommy so offen does. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena